Effective Date: 1 Jan 2024
2. Data Controller
3. Information We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in paragraph 4 above:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
6. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know.
7. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
8. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to access, correct, erase, object to or restrict processing, and request transfer of your personal data.
10. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
VISIOLAB Sdn Bhd
C-04-01, Tamarind Square,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.