Effective Date: 1 January 2024
Welcome to VISIOLAB Sdn Bhd! By accessing or using our website and services, you agree to be bound by these terms of service (ToS). Please read them carefully.
1. Acceptance of Terms: By accessing our website, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use our website.
2. Changes to Terms of Service: We reserve the right to modify or replace these terms at any time at our sole discretion. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the website. Your continued use of the website after any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms.
3. Use of Website: You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website.
4. Intellectual Property Rights: The content, layout, design, data, databases, and graphics on this website are protected by Malaysian and other international intellectual property laws and are owned by VISIOLAB Sdn Bhd or its licensors. Unless expressly permitted in writing, you may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website.
5. User Conduct: You must not use our website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged, or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not VISIOLAB Sdn Bhd, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us.
6. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability: The website is provided on an 'AS IS' and 'AS AVAILABLE' basis without any representation or endorsement made. We make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the website.
7. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold VISIOLAB Sdn Bhd and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs, and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against VISIOLAB Sdn Bhd arising out of any breach by you of these Terms of Service or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
8. Severability: If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. Jurisdiction: These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Any disputes relating to these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
10. Contact Us: If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com